Sunday, July 20, 2008

Back on track

I'm so glad I dedicated the weekend to getting my shit together. And I did! Worked out both days and my eating was within my plan. The scale showed me up another 2 pounds, though. Probably a combo of eating crappy, no exersize for 4 days and my TOM. I thought I'd be really upset about it, but I'm not. Does it suck? Yea. But I'm not giving up and it's a speedbump in my journey. What is truly wonderful is that I didn't do what I normally do - which is to give up for a few months and gain 10 pounds (or more) back. Maybe giving myself a day off from it all once a month would help? I get sick of tracking/exercising and being SO accountable every single day. If I plan to not go crazy, maybe it would help. Something to think about, but I wouldn't do it until next month.

There is a dress in my closet I've never worn...when I'm on the treadmill I think about the first time I can wear it. I can't wait!!

No comments: