Friday, July 18, 2008

Ugh

Well, that about describes how I'm feeling right now. Last Thursday I was in a total funk. I was sick of counting everything that went into my mouth, sick of getting up a the crack of dawn to work my ass off and just sick of having to do all this. Went out of town where my routine was all out of whack and few healthy eating options were available and the crap was more than available. Came back...didn't feel well at all and just let myself slide further.

And while it wasn't horrific...

Scratch that, it was. Eating shit I KNOW I shouldn't have. Even while I was eating it!! And to top it all off, I know that eating shit and not exercising made me feel even worse physically.

Why do I do this to myself? Why?!?

But, I'm NOT giving up. I WILL NOT weigh 230 again. No freaking way. I'm using this weekend to pull my head back out of my ass and get back into my routine. NOTHING is stopping me

And...to keep with my intentions of keeping things positive, I can't wait until this kind of behavior becomes something I can control better.

No comments: