Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yea, I'm still here.

Jeesh, it's been a little too long since I posted. The good news? I'm still at it and doing great! The bad news? I never seem to have time for anything anymore. I guess I can understand where it goes - 1 1/2 - 2 hours a day to work out, food prep since I now pack my breakfast and lunch and make dinner every night, and going to bed early to get to the gym.

Wait...gym?

Yea, we joined a gym. The teenagers were really gung-ho on joining and offered to pay their own monthly fees. So, we joined. And I love it!! The treadmill isn't so horrible at the gym. I can do incline intervals and there are tv's and cute people to watch. Not only that, but strength training will be much easier there as opposed to doing it at home.

My eating has been dead on. Seems that something just...clicked. I honestly stopped caring about food. No huge cravings that I couldn't find a way to fit into my plan if I really wanted them. I'm not starving all the time anymore. Lately, it just seems that food has become fuel - and I want my body running on Super Healthy brand. And I feel AMAZING.

I can't wait to make it on the elliptical for 15 minutes straight!

No comments: