Monday, July 7, 2008

Ramblings

I'm still here, just moving along. And doing quite well, really. I've been doing a lot of research into how I should be eating with this prediabetes crap. Let me tell you, it's overwhelming how much information is out there. I've learned a lot about how my body works and what got me to where I am (other than chips, funyons and candy) and what I need to do to turn it all around. Since every body is different, it's a bit of a trial-and-error deal, but I'll get there.

I seem to be steadily losing 2 pounds a week now. Yes, I know that's the recommended rate of loss, but it seems soooo slow! Another thing bumming me out is the heat. I can only go on hikes that will get us out of the heat that are short. Oh well, better than nothing I suppose.

I can't wait to lose the very last pound of fat that's kept me from all my life's goals.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi there! I came across your blog from a comment you made on Half of Me. As a fellow AZ/Sparkpeople/fibro/weighloss person, I applaud all you're doing! You go girl. :)