Thursday, June 5, 2008

Motivation from odd places

I have this really good online friend who also happens to be a damn sexy soccer player (Yes, I'm married, I'm not dead.). He knows I've been working hard and losing weight (not how much, though, he doesn't need details) and has helped me figure out how to eat better and such. So, last night, I'm dead...I'm so tired and I don't want to do my evening walk. And I make the mistake of telling him I don't feel like it. What does he tell me?

"Well, it will sure suck that I'm sexier than you are". Bastard.

That pissed me off so much I immediately got offline, laced up my shoes and walked faster than I have in weeks. Sexier...we will see about that!

I can't wait until I AM so healthy, fit and wearing fabulous clothes and feeling totally sexy.

No comments: